Low testosterone, or low-T, is more common than most men realize. Most men have a natural decline of testosterone by 1-2% every year after the age of 30. It is estimated that more than 40 million men in the United States have low testosterone, but are unaware of their condition. This makes evaluation for men’s hormone replacement therapy extremely important for overall quality of life.
While low-T occurs naturally with aging, there are other causes as well, including obesity, stress, metabolic diseases (such as diabetes), alcoholism, certain prescription medications, and chronic illness.
Hypogonadism, or low testosterone, is characterized by symptoms such as:
- loss of muscle mass
- low libido
- brain fog
- reduced bone density
- poor recovery
- chronic fatigue
- depression and irritability
Optimizing your testosterone levels can help you feel stronger, younger, and more energized. Let us help you clear the brain fog, improve your sexual health, and help you feel more like you again.
How can Rejuvenate MKE help?
We know you’re busy, and that’s why we want our process to be as simple and streamlined as possible.
Step 1: Complete the intake paperwork
- Click here to complete our prospective client registration form. Shortly after completing this form, you’ll receive an email with more information and intake forms.
Step 2: Complete lab work
- You can have the labs completed in our office, or, if you prefer to see if they will be covered by your insurance provider, we can provide you an order to have the labs drawn at the location of your choice. The benefit of having the labs drawn in our office is that there is a very short turnaround in receiving the results, so we can start your treatment sooner. If you choose to go to an outside laboratory, please note we can only accept results that have been collected within the past month; if they were collected more than one month ago, they will need to be re-collected.
Step 3: Schedule your appointment
- Once your lab work is received, we will schedule a time to meet with you in person at our clinic. During this visit, we will thoroughly review your lab tests, discuss what they mean, and learn about your goals for treatment. We allow one full hour for these visits, to ensure all your questions are answered and we can work together to form your plan of care. We will also provide education regarding administration of your medications.
Step 4: Receive your medications and begin treatment
- Your medications and supplies will be shipped directly to you, to be comfortably administered in your own home. You will be provided education on how to inject your medications and we are available if you have any questions on how to take your medications.
- Your account will be billed automatically on either the 1st or 15th of the month (based on your preference), and all you need to do is message us when you need a medication refill.
Step 5: Follow-up
- Follow-up is required approximately every 3 months, with some variability depending on each client and their needs. Fortunately, these visits can be done virtually, making it easy to fit into your schedule. You will be required to come into the office annually for an in-person visit to meet state regulations.
Are you ready to feel like you again? Let’s get started.